My Photo
Name:
Location: Odense, Denmark

Published author, Ph.D. I write mostly fiction and books on music, movies, art and literature.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

New question & answer session for the fan forum members of www.slayed.co.uk

Once again Don accepted to do a question & answer session for the fan forum www.slayed.co.uk. Like in May I got the questions from the fans and passed them on to Don. This time we did the interview at Don’s place in Silkeborg on November 6th, 2007 and we managed to do some pics also. Some of them showsDon shooting pool in his living room. At the age of 8 I used to be a pool shark but this time I stayed safely behind the camera!
In the version of the interview that you can read here, I have not included all the personal comments and greetings from the fans to Don as that’s something private between Don and the fans. Also I have left out the names of the fans in order to “protect the innocent”, only their locations are kept in order to show the geographic spread.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>