My Photo
Name:
Location: Odense, Denmark

Published author, Ph.D. I write mostly fiction and books on music, movies, art and literature.

Friday, April 07, 2006

New year - new interview

Slade did a 6-gig tour of Denmark in January/February 2006 and (of course) I was to come up with a new interview. So on Tuesday the 11th of January 2006 I went over to Don's place once again. Apart from me only getting 4 hours sleep the night before and the train being late so we were all starving when I arrived, it all went great. After a superb lunch (thanks to Don's lovely lady Hanne), Don and I retreated and did a 2 hours interview as well as a really hilarious photo session. I almost wet myself from laughing! Or maybe it had something to do with the huge amount of camomile tea, that I'd been drinking?
Anyway, after the interview we actually had a little time for just chatting and I borrowed some videos before Don and Hanne drove me through the snow-clad streets to the station.
Below you'll find the unedited interview.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>