My Photo
Name:
Location: Odense, Denmark

Published author, Ph.D. I write mostly fiction and books on music, movies, art and literature.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

The August-interview in use

This interview was mostly aimed at the Danish promo campaign, but what exactly it is going to be used for, I don’t know, yet. I’ll keep you updated, and leave you with yet another pic of Don until I know more about the faith of the interview!

P.S.
Since the recording of this interview, Don, Dave and Jim were invited to do new comments for the Flame-movie for Union Square Music. The comments were taped in September along with comments from actor Tom Conti, who played Mr. Seymour, the manager. As for Nod’s comments, USM reuses the 2002 interview done by Gary Crowley for the 2003-release of Flame on DVD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>