My Photo
Name:
Location: Odense, Denmark

Published author, Ph.D. I write mostly fiction and books on music, movies, art and literature.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Flame interview

When doing interviews with Don we have often talked about Slade’s film Flame from 1975. In April Union Square Music re-released it as ”Slade in Flame Special Collector’s Edition” and I was to do a bit of promotion for that. But when I looked through my notes from former interviews I felt that something was missing. As Don was to visit me anyway on May 7th 2007, we used the occasion to tie up the loose ends and the day after we finished the interview over the phone, because there was still ”something” missing. Below you can see our efforts from May 7th and May 8th. The pics were shot in my home in Danish town Odense on May 7th.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lise..as always a fantastic job ,well done.

11:52 PM  
Blogger Lise Lyng Falkenberg said...

Thank you!

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>