My Photo
Name:
Location: Odense, Denmark

Published author, Ph.D. I write mostly fiction and books on music, movies, art and literature.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Interview, October 9, 2006

I went to Silkeborg on a crisp October-morning and Don picked me up at the station. We then went to the house where I was introduced to Rocky, Don’s 10 weeks old Golden Retriever-puppy. It was just so cute! We went to have lunch in town (excellent buffet, by the way) and then back home to do a short interview and some pics. After that we had some other work to take care off and as the day progressed more and more family-members got home from school and work. We all had a lovely dinner together (thanks to Don’s lady Hanne) and in the evening Don and Hanne drove me to the station. As usual a superb day in superb company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>